Thursday, September 17, 2009

Me and My Faculty

check out the video.., hehehe =P

It's profile video of Faculty of Industrial Technology (Fakultas Teknologi Industri ITB)..
why is it so special?
Because I am currently in this Faculty, Majoring Chemical Engineering, third year, fifth semester..
and maybe the more important reason is that 
the video had me in it.. 
hmm, maybe for about less than a second and it didn't picture me on the face..., huh..
but nevermind though.., I am still super happy..
because I am in it.., compared to lots and lots of  other undergrad who don't appear at all..
so, it's kind of simple to make me happy, isn't it?, hahaha...

happy watching.., and hoping u'll notice me..., pleaseee...=)



Great video.., isn't it...?
And, it's kind of proud to be in this faculty full of brilliant people..
well..., maybe.., sometimes it does make me seems like kind of desperate undergrad because somehow they're just so smart, so genius, so hardworking and so much beyond my imagination...
sometimes, I just feel that it's a mere luck that I am here...
but I am going to work harder to keep up my pace.., at least keep my distance so that I won't get left too far behind..
so.., that's all...
wish everyone a happy-happy-day..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment