Thursday, December 4, 2008

should be post on 1 December 2008

Nothing Special...

Just wanna shares some great pictures found in Yahoo...
about astronomy objects...
love it much...


A rare positioning of planets Venus (top left) and Jupiter (top light) and the crescent moon of the earth...
It is said that this phenomena will only be seen again in 2012...
Astronomers refer to this rare phenomenon as an "occultation", taken from the Latin word "occultare", which means "to conceal". This eye-catching sight is visible in complete darkness.



And if you happen to be lucky that night, u could see a 'Smiley' face in the sky.
















A different perspective changed the 'smiley face' into 'an unhappy face'..


So, which one have you seen....??
and which one do you wish to see often??

I like the smiley face much better..., how about you...??


can't write much this week..
Dozens of exams are waiting for me...
And now, right now... I am currently feeling very sad...
will tell u about it when I'm feeling like to...
Need 'somebody' to comfort in..
Need 'somebody' to talk to...
Need this 'somebody' really really very much...
to this 'somebody' out there, Couldn't u still understand that I need u..?
Wish for this 'somebody' to came in my life...
'somebody' willing to share my burden, or just hear my troubles...
or just simply stay beside me, brighter up my days, and create beautiful smiles out of me...
just like the (Venus, Jupiter, and moon)'s smiley picture do...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's quite interesting....

Do you know why a crescent moon if we see from equatorial (like Indonesia) will be like a smile than a boomerang??

Find Out the answer and you will happy...haha.....

Haha

Just kinda of my jokez


Cia You

Post a Comment