Monday, February 27, 2012

updates on my life's event.. :)

Hi everyone (not sure though if anyone is reading my blog)...
Sorry for abandoning my blog for almost half year now.., hehe

I had officially graduated and got a title : "Bachelor of science" from Chemical Engineering major in ITB.. hehe..
If you had been following my blog for all this time, you will know how much I struggle (complain also) to finish this stage of education. [for example: read this maybe].

Actually, I forgot about when did I host my research seminar. Also, I remember taking some photos, but sorry, I just couldn't find it. Then me and my friends had to took the comprehensive test, which required enormous effort in preparation.
We took the exam on October, 3rd 2011.

These are our looks upon finishing the exams (from 8 a.m to 5 p.m)


And finally on the next day, one of the most nerve-wrecking day of my life, we were gathered, ready for "slaughtering ceremony" by our lecturer, hahaha
In room X-239, awaiting our destiny
Then, upon learning that, all of us have passed the test, we hugged each other joyfully.. :). Our hard work had paid off.. :)
This is Us, the October's compressors. We have achieved the rare phenomena of 100% conversion of "Compression".. :)
Look how happy we all are!!

Then, of course for about three weeks, starting that night, we began to celebrate and visit various places. maybe Ill save it for another post.

Then we had our graduation celebration night and graduation ceremony. For graduation celebration night, we are dressed as greek people. here are some pictures.
preparation.
Aren't we fabulous?? :P
Here are some pics at the graduation ceremony.
91-93-95
93 - 94 - 95

93
Chemical Engineers ITB, Batch October 2011
me and dad
Readyy....
settt....
Goooo... I actually cover up my face (~_____~")
My favorite photo. <3 <3 <3 - Marilyn, S.T.
hehe.. that's all about my graduation..!!

I stilll have more photos, believe me!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment