Thursday, September 4, 2008

Why do I want to grow as A lotus...?


Many People has asked me that question, and I think maybe some of you will ask the same question...


The reason of me choosing Lotus is because I admired Lotus so much...!
Lotus is a very strong flower...
Maybe all of you has know that lotus grows in swamps. Have you ever visited Swamps..? I guess not much people like to go to swamps...Swamps give most of us a creepy feeling. Commonly, swamps are dirty, full of mosquitoes, full of dragonfly and other insects. Maybe u will picture SHREK in the swamps, hahaha..And then maybe there are a few people will admired swamps so much...For me, swamps is neither beautiful or ugly... To me, swamps is swamps..
Back to the initial topic..., Swamps is not the beautiful place ever to visit....




But, What amaze me is that Lotus can blossom beautifully (In my opinion, the most beautiful flower in the world..)in that worse condition...Don't you think that's amazing? Now, just compare the condition where the roses are grown with the swamps... What do you think?
Moreover, roses need additional human care to blossoms beautifully, while, Lotus don't need that much care to blossoms into the most beautiful flower in the world...



I want to be like Lotus.. I want to blossom into the most enchanting Lotus ever admired... I want to grow into a usefull person even if the world is in chaos.... I hope that every obstacle, every experients that bumps me in my journey to become The Most Enchanting Lotus will strenghten me... and... Lastly, may all of you guide me to open each of my petals to be The Most Enchanting Lotus... Thank You...

0 comments:

Post a Comment