Friday, September 26, 2008

My first Poem

My First Poem...(^^,)


A word of precaution : Maybe it’s best to just skip this article/this blog.
You may feel like to vomit after reading it.
So it’s just best for you to skip reading this, and read other article...
Ok2?

THE FEELING OF AN UNCERTAIN GIRL

Whenever you are here, right in front of me
I could never concentrate on anything
No matter how hard I had tried
You’ll always managed to steal my attention
But yet...
I could only look at you from distance
I could only look at you silently
I could only look at you shyly
For fear that you may notice me looking at you

Deep down, in the bottom of my heart
I am longing to let you know
Letting you know all about my feeling towards you
But still
I can’t bring myself to say it out
Because of the unsureness about your feeling
Maybe by keeping this feeling to myself
I will not get any acception
But at least...
I will not get your rejection
For your rejection may dash away all of my hopes and dreams

You meant so much to me
I can’t get you out of my minds
Even though you are not around
My mind still thinks about you
Your absence makes me feel lonely
Disappointed me
Yet, It makes grow fonder and fonder of you

Around you...
I just can’t be myself
No matter how hard I’ve tried
And sometimes
Your nearness will always takes my breath away
Makes my heart beat faster
Empties my brain
And one thing for sure...
I will be nervous

And so...
All the things I want to do can find no energy
All the things I want to express to you can find no guts
All the things I want to say to you can find no voice at all
Then...
In the silent, I can only hope
My eyes will speak my heart
To you...


Hehehe,...
I know it is quite mushy...
Actually it is not a poem...
It is what my heart is feeling...
I made this when I was in junior high school, when I was around 12 years old, I think..
Come to think of it, I feel rather shy to be so mushy at my young age.
It is actually the first time I have really got the courage to write down my feelings, expressed it in words..
Although, it is not very good, I still cherish it
It keeps with it some memories that one could never ask for more...
It’s not that I’m trying to show off about my feeling...
It’s just that I want to preserve this memory in my blog, so that I won’t forget it...


Hehehe, I told you to just skip this blog...
You should have listened to me, hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment