Thursday, September 18, 2008

My New Interest..

Recently, I've got interested in growing rice plant with the method of SRI (System of Rice Intensification). In a simple term, it is a method of growing rice plant so that the rice plant produces more rice than other methods.
Thanks to Ivan, my friend, I am curious about growing rice plant on my own.
At first, I am not too interested in trying to grow rice plant with SRI on my own.
But a few days ago, Ivan showed me the photo of his rice plants..
I don't know what has got into me at that time, but suddenly I had the urge to try it.
I have been taking care of the rice seeds for a few days now.
They already have smalll roots growing out.

Every night, I would spent a little time to observed them and prayed for them, so that they will grow healthyly..
Hope that I won't get bore doing that..,hehe...
that's all...
hehehe...(^^,)

0 comments:

Post a Comment